This program teaches participants how to assess basic water quality of their local water bodies through scientific experiments.
- Programs are either one or two hours in length (can be modified for forty-five minute class periods).
- Each program is inquiry-based, interactive, and has a fieldwork component.
- Maximum student number: 35
- Programs satisfy K-12 standards in Life, Physical, and Earth Science.
Science experiments students will complete during the program, include:
- Surface water temperature
- Water transparency
- Water Electrical Conductivity